RE: [RCGS-list]: RE: [NUTS] Of stash notes and contact information...

  • Lil Devil
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      I just now noticed this runaway train wreck of a thread. Geez people. Take
      a chill pill. Long ago I stopped in at the Wheatland Fire Station (which
      has a cache out front) to secure a permit for the large tents that we will
      have at the event. When I first introduced myself, the Fire Chief commented
      that "just the other day I was talking with the Police Chief about your
      event." He didn't specify what, exactly, they were talking about, but it
      became obvious they were both well-informed about us already, and are both
      excited to have this event take place and pump money into their economy.

      I didn't hear any of the fear or concern that Ed is alluding to.

      Other meetings are scheduled and planned. We are well in control.

      Lil Devil