Contacting Wheatland

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I would HIGHLY recommend attending the next Council Meeting on
      Tuesday, May 13th. I am surprised that this has not yet been done, as
      government moves very slowly and we are less than a month from the
      event. Council meetings are often attended by the resident sheriff as
      well, and this gives you an opportunity to impress courtesy on the
      Mayor and city council as well. No matter the sheriff's opinions, he
      still bends to the will of the council.

      Check out http://www.wheatland.ca.gov ....

      -- teeje

      Regular Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesdays of
      each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Wheatland Community Center, 101 C
      Street, Wheatland, CA.

      The current Council members are:

      Enita Elphick, Mayor
      James Barrington, Vice Mayor
      David Coe
      Lisa McIntosh
      Jay Pendergraph

      Regular Planning Commission meetings are held on the first and third
      Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Wheatland Community Center,
      101 C Street, Wheatland, CA
      The current Planning Commissioners are:

      Tom Mihalyi, Chairman
      Mark Beaman, Vice Chairman