Geocaching Chico

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      I just googled "Geocaching Chico" myself and ran across this
      interestesting article from 2003....

      http://www.newsreview.com/chico/Content?oid=25452

      Noteable quotes:

      ".........is surprised at how quickly people rush out to find a new
      cache. "Some of them, it's in a day or less. ............"

      or.......

      "One of the couples who logged the Bear's Lair cache is Don and Jacqi
      Lilliard, who go geocaching as "Rock" and "Crystal" in honor of their
      shared love of rock hunting. They both work for Butte County.

      Just a few months ago, the Paradise couple was visiting a relative
      who knew about GPS and geocaching and pointed them to the Web
      site. "It was kind of a trip to be in Southern California and pull up
      a cache in Paradise," Don Lilliard says. They got a GPS for Christmas
      2002 and have already logged 47 caches. "
    • Edward Nelson

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
          Nice article, but they couldn't even spell Liddiard right... come to think of it... neither can I. LOL

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com