Re: [NUTS] Of stash notes and contact information...

  • medic208cacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geospyder" <geospyder@...> wrote:

      > Most likely already done but just in case it slipped people's minds.
      >

      > Have all the local law enforcement agencies in and around the
      Wheatland area
      > been updated about the influx of suspicious people sneaking around?
      >

      > Jim (geospyder)

      That's a great idea, if it hasn't already been done. We had a couple
      of members on our volunteer team at GW5 last year who were Law
      Enforcement Officers and we also made contact w/ a few other local
      agencies just letting them know what Geocaching was and that there
      would be numerous people out and about looking for caches at all
      times of the day. Thankfully, with that preplanning we didn't have
      any problems with the police during the event.

      Doug/medic208