Re: [NUTS] URGENT! CALLING ALL NUTS! URGENT!

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008
      You're working with me in the information/Volunteer
      area. I'll call you tonight.
      Gary

      --- Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:

      > Aloha Blucruz,
      > Have I been assigned a time or place? I'm willing
      > to do almost anything you need done--prefer not
      > cleaning toilets and taking money, if that's OK.
      > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy
      >
      > blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
      > Unless you have been under rock (No, not
      > under Rock....that was a visual I didn't need)
      > anyways, Geowoodstock 6 is just around the corner
      > next month on Saturday May 24th.
      > We need more local volunteers! The out-of-town
      > volunteers are outnumbering the local volunteers by
      > three to one! Where are all the NUTS at?
      > Please give me just 2 hours of your time if you
      > plan on attending. No hard manual labor and you'll
      > have the experience of a lifetime getting to meet
      > other geocachers from all over the world.
      > It's crunch time people, and I'm asking for your
      > help. I need help in the GW6 Store, Registration,
      > games, Vendor relations, food serving, parking, kids
      > activities, security, gophers, everything!
      > If you've already signed up to volunteer then I
      > sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up
      > please do so. You can contact me at
      > gsmcelroy@... Please put NUTS GW6 in the
      > subject line.
      > Here are links to the cache page and the GW6
      > website.
      > GC134MJ
      > http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/

      > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • lucinda s rafter
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008

        Gary,

        It's me, Lucinda. If you need to call, tommarrow will be better as we are heading to bed. Leave for work at 4:30 a.m. so we are early to bed. You said you will be calling me tonight. Hum, 530-305-7987 or email cinrafter@yahoo and I can retrieve the email at work untill 3 p.m.

        Lucinda