2008 RCGDS Cito of Gold Creek Video.

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2008

      2008 RCGDS CITO of Gold Creek

      Well here it is.  This is my first attempt at filming and editing a video.  So let me apologize in advance for the shaky hand and flow of the flick.

      If you were at the event and want a recap, or if you missed being there and want to clean vicariously through others, then follow the links below.  They will take you to the video section of my “MySpace” profile.

      There are two versions of the eight and a half minute video.  One is High Res and the other is Low Res.  Choose depending on your connection speed but both versions play pretty well.  If you get the “Stop and Go” effect click the Pause button and let the movie load a little ahead of the playback speed.

      Low Res Version:

      http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32870785

      High Res Version:

      http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32871736

      I tried to get a little of everyone that participated in the video but I apologize if I missed anyone.

      Looking forward to the next CITO event.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer
    • Jenn Oates