Geocaching Event in Susanville!!!

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hey all you Nuts! There is an event up here in Susanville on April
      26th!!! GC1AHAX I'd love to see some of you nuts up here!! Come on
      up to the fresh mountain air and grab some new caches up this way!!!
      Come on.......it's a weekend!!!! And I'll actually be there! I was
      able top work a trade so it would be great to see some friends! I'm
      NOT putting the event on, but I thought I would post it up here so you
      Valley folks could see it too!!!! I really hope to see some familiar
      faces there!!!!

      FireDawn