BillWolf1 and NUTS Thursday night meet and greet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      It's official! The Thursday night (5/22) meet and greet at Bill's Place in Wheatland will be a NUTS event. Check out GC1A6A6. BillWolf and his wife Celeste are awesome folks and fellow NUTS from NC who joined our group last September at a NUTS event we hosted in Alabama. As members they have asked to make this an official NUTS event. Besides the usual comraderie and raffles, etc. this will also give NUTS members a last chance to receive their milestone NUTS before the big event. And no we won't be taking time for NUTS presentations at GWVI, even though it is technically also a NUTS event, there's just too much else going on. If you got your NUTS, be sure to wear 'em. Questions? redhawk2853@...  Hope to see ya'll there. Guess we'd better go shake the tree! ;o) Rock&Crystal