RE: [NUTS] URGENT! CALLING ALL NUTS! URGENT!

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2008
      Ed,
      There is a "contact us" link at the top of the registration page.  Use it to contact lil devil the webmaster and explain the problem.  He can manually add you with any user name you want.  We had the same problem registering Maggie aka Meo-Geo but Brian (lil devil) took care of the problem.  It seems to be a software problem with some names.
      Mike

      nelson143@... wrote:
      I have tried to register almost dozen times, and keep getting the error message: "ERROR: Invalid Username" at the last step in registration. I have tried every combination of our grounspeak username and 'ol plain English I can think of (Ed & Julie, Ed&Julie, Ed Nelson EdNelson, etc, etc, etc...)
      Any ideas??

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008
          Aloha Blucruz,
          Have I been assigned a time or place?  I'm willing to do almost anything you need done--prefer not cleaning toilets and taking money, if that's OK.
          Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

[...]

        • thrak

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008
              You're working with me in the information/Volunteer
              area. I'll call you tonight.
              Gary

              --- Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:

              > Aloha Blucruz,
              > Have I been assigned a time or place? I'm willing
              > to do almost anything you need done--prefer not
              > cleaning toilets and taking money, if that's OK.
              > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy
              >
              > blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
              > Unless you have been under rock (No, not
              > under Rock....that was a visual I didn't need)
              > anyways, Geowoodstock 6 is just around the corner
              > next month on Saturday May 24th.
              > We need more local volunteers! The out-of-town
              > volunteers are outnumbering the local volunteers by
              > three to one! Where are all the NUTS at?
              > Please give me just 2 hours of your time if you
              > plan on attending. No hard manual labor and you'll
              > have the experience of a lifetime getting to meet
              > other geocachers from all over the world.
              > It's crunch time people, and I'm asking for your
              > help. I need help in the GW6 Store, Registration,
              > games, Vendor relations, food serving, parking, kids
              > activities, security, gophers, everything!
              > If you've already signed up to volunteer then I
              > sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up
              > please do so. You can contact me at
              > gsmcelroy@... Please put NUTS GW6 in the
              > subject line.
              > Here are links to the cache page and the GW6
              > website.
              > GC134MJ
              > http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/

              > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • lucinda s rafter
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008

                Gary,

                It's me, Lucinda. If you need to call, tommarrow will be better as we are heading to bed. Leave for work at 4:30 a.m. so we are early to bed. You said you will be calling me tonight. Hum, 530-305-7987 or email cinrafter@yahoo and I can retrieve the email at work untill 3 p.m.

                Lucinda