URGENT! CALLING ALL NUTS! URGENT!

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 16, 2008

      Unless you have been under rock (No, not under Rock....that was a visual I didn't need) anyways, Geowoodstock 6   is just around the corner next month on Saturday May 24th.

      We need more local volunteers! The out-of-town volunteers are outnumbering the local volunteers by three to one!  Where are all the NUTS at?

      Please give me just 2 hours of your time if you plan on attending. No hard manual labor and you'll have the experience of a lifetime getting to meet other geocachers from all over the world.

      It's crunch time people, and I'm asking for your help. I need help in the GW6 Store, Registration, games, Vendor relations, food serving, parking, kids activities, security, gophers, everything!

      If you've already signed up to volunteer then I sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up please do so.  You can contact me at gsmcelroy@...  Please put NUTS GW6 in the subject line.

      Here are links to the cache page and the GW6 website.

      GC134MJ

      http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/

    • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17, 2008
        I have tried to register almost dozen times, and keep getting the error message: "ERROR: Invalid Username" at the last step in registration. I have tried every combination of our grounspeak username and 'ol plain English I can think of (Ed & Julie, Ed&Julie, Ed Nelson EdNelson, etc, etc, etc...)
        Any ideas??

        If you've already signed up to volunteer then I sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up please do so.  You can contact me at gsmcelroy@yahoo. com  Please put NUTS GW6 in the subject line.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 17, 2008
          The website doesn't comprehend the "&" we had to use RocknCrystal inorder to sign in. Maybe that's it? Good luck, R"&"C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: nelson143@...
          Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 05:54:06 -0700
          Subject: RE: [NUTS] URGENT! CALLING ALL NUTS! URGENT!

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 17, 2008
            Ed,
            There is a "contact us" link at the top of the registration page.  Use it to contact lil devil the webmaster and explain the problem.  He can manually add you with any user name you want.  We had the same problem registering Maggie aka Meo-Geo but Brian (lil devil) took care of the problem.  It seems to be a software problem with some names.
            Mike

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008
                Aloha Blucruz,
                Have I been assigned a time or place?  I'm willing to do almost anything you need done--prefer not cleaning toilets and taking money, if that's OK.
                Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

[...]

              • thrak

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008
                    You're working with me in the information/Volunteer
                    area. I'll call you tonight.
                    Gary

                    --- Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:

                    > Aloha Blucruz,
                    > Have I been assigned a time or place? I'm willing
                    > to do almost anything you need done--prefer not
                    > cleaning toilets and taking money, if that's OK.
                    > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy
                    >
                    > blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
                    > Unless you have been under rock (No, not
                    > under Rock....that was a visual I didn't need)
                    > anyways, Geowoodstock 6 is just around the corner
                    > next month on Saturday May 24th.
                    > We need more local volunteers! The out-of-town
                    > volunteers are outnumbering the local volunteers by
                    > three to one! Where are all the NUTS at?
                    > Please give me just 2 hours of your time if you
                    > plan on attending. No hard manual labor and you'll
                    > have the experience of a lifetime getting to meet
                    > other geocachers from all over the world.
                    > It's crunch time people, and I'm asking for your
                    > help. I need help in the GW6 Store, Registration,
                    > games, Vendor relations, food serving, parking, kids
                    > activities, security, gophers, everything!
                    > If you've already signed up to volunteer then I
                    > sincerely Thank You! If you haven't yet signed up
                    > please do so. You can contact me at
                    > gsmcelroy@... Please put NUTS GW6 in the
                    > subject line.
                    > Here are links to the cache page and the GW6
                    > website.
                    > GC134MJ
                    > http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/

                    > Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

                    Be a better friend, newshound, and
                  • lucinda s rafter
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 23, 2008

                      Gary,

                      It's me, Lucinda. If you need to call, tommarrow will be better as we are heading to bed. Leave for work at 4:30 a.m. so we are early to bed. You said you will be calling me tonight. Hum, 530-305-7987 or email cinrafter@yahoo and I can retrieve the email at work untill 3 p.m.

                      Lucinda