Recommended “Puzzle” caches for our visit ing friends during GWVI

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008

      Recommended “Puzzle” caches for our visiting friends during GWVI

      I had been asked by the “committee” to assemble a bookmark of puzzle caches that are recommended by the local caching community.  Here is a link to what I have so far.

      GWVI – Recommended Puzzle Caches

      http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=07151114-8e1c-4853-9e6f-bb82509cd0b4

      (In case the link does not work)

      Now I need your input but there are a few things to keep in mind:

      • This list is for true “Puzzle” caches only where the seeker must solve a puzzle BEFORE heading into the field.
      • They can be put on the list for being creative, fun, interesting, brain busters or just plain unique.
      • I am trying to diversify the list with easy and hard caches and everything in between.
      • Sorry, no RetiredProf puzzles.  I have been informed that there will be a separate and special list just for those.  (And Roger does deserve his own list, great puzzles!!)
      • Located in and around the GWVI area.  ( Sacramento , Davis , Grass Valley and on up to Chico .  Maybe on the route to the bay area too)
      • Must be active and maintained caches.

      To help me you can reply to this posting, but that may clog the mail lists.  My preferred method would be to send me your recommendations directly to my email at SNSpencer@....  Any kind of list will do, GPX , Excel, text, just as long as you reference the GC number for your recommendations.

      When this bookmark is completed, I will submit it back to the “committee” for them to do whatever they wish with the bookmark link.  Posting in the GWVI website forums along with other lists would be my guess.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...