Re: [NUTS] SD Card for Ireland

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8, 2008
      Both Metrogold and Metrowizz are programs to do exactly that - allow you to autoroute on the GPS using Metroguide.  I haven't really gotten into the detail but you can check them out here:
      http://www.geodude.nl/community/content/view/15/31/

      scottforde@... wrote:

      It looks like that product only allows for autorouting on the PC - not autorouting on the garmin directly based on their website. There doesn't appear to be a way to transfer the autoroute from the PC to the garmin.

      So unless you are planning on taking a laptop the CityNavigator is about the only option for autorouting on the 60CSx.

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:35 PM, thrak <thrak@pacbell. net> wrote:

      Actually, there are a number of references in the geocaching.com forums to autorouting with Metroguide. You have to use another program. One such program is MetroWizzz from geodude.nl which is supposed to add autorouting to Metroguide. Myself, I went with CityNavigator.

      scottforde@gmail. com wrote:

      I think they are looking at a Garmin MetroGuide® Europe v9 mico sd maps :D.

      If you want the Gamin to do autorouting you should get the
      City Navigator Europe since the MetroGuide doesn't have that capability but that is listed for $300 retail. You can get it cheaper than the Garmin retail list price however.

      Scott
      -40-

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@yahoo. com> wrote:

      ????? $170.00 ?????
      That's rediculous, where are they that price? I have a
      2gb micro sd that I paid $29.00 for over a year ago.
      Blu

      --- Pat & Nancie Patterson <wyntoon2000@ yahoo.com>
      wrote:

      > The wife and I are planning on taking a trip to
      > Ireland in June of
      > this year.
      >
      > Does anyone have a micro SD card for a Garmin 60CSx
      > they want to sell?
      >
      > I just hate paying $170 for a card we will only use
      > for 10 days.
      >
      > Please e-mail if you do. Thank You PatNanz

      http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/ text5.com

    • Pat & Nancie Patterson
      Message 2 of 11 , May 12 6:08 PM
        The Wife and I would like to thank all the NUTS who helped us to find
        the SD Card for Ireland that we were looking for....We saved will over
        $100....If anyone is going to Ireland after July 10th and can the SD
        Card let us know....Thank you again everyone....PatNanz