Event

  • Bonnie Schebler
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi,

      We are trying to get the word out about our upcoming event:
      The Gathering Of The LC Cacher's (3rd annual) Event on May 10, 2008
      (GC180MC).
      There has been a problem with Groundspeck LoBot Mailer, this is what they emailed us about the problem:
      *****
      Bonnie,
      I ran into this issue with a couple of upcoming events and I have filed a bug report (#3039).  Our development team is currently looking into this so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
      I appreciate your patience as they have a lot they're working on right now.
      Annie
      Groundspeak, Inc.
      Ticket Details
      ===================
      Ticket ID: BZT-590983
      Department: Geocaching
      *****
      So this is why we are emailing everybody this way.
      Thank you Gary(&Vicky) for letting us know about this way.
      Have a good one all you nuts
      SmokeysRedheadHelper
      (Dennis and Bonnie)

    • thrak
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013

        I realize pretty much nobody uses this list anymore but, for those who still get mail from here, I'm hoping folks will make an appearance at the upcoming meet and greet event. We used to get together more often and it would be good to start doing so again.

        (If nothing else it may be nice to receive something other than a spam link in this list.)

        Basic February Event in Chico

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC44HKQ&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=events&utm_campaign=1-21-13&log=y
        --
        ~Thrak~