Re: [NUTS] Geocaching at work.......... A different kind of FTF

  • Jennifer Logan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
      Congratulations on the promotion! It's always so nice to have your office do something so personal for you.

      Chico to Yuba City? I'll have to place some caches along the way for you ;-)
      My parents live in Lincoln and we already have plans to go drop the kids off at the grandparents and do a little caching up that way!

      Jenn