Re: [NUTS] Geocaching at work.......... A different kind of FTF

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
      Congratluations!!  It is nice to have coworkers who appreciate the hobbies of others.  I too had a similar work experience, minus the promotion.  We had the office split into two groups and we went on a city (Sacramento area) wide scavenger hunt that encorporated a little bit of everyone's hobbies.  There was some scrapbooking, history research, hiking, SHOPPING, dining, fitness, and of course Geocaching included in some of the event's required activities.

      Great team building activity that reinforced the work/personal life relationship.

      PS.  Hope that there was a gas card in that cache that you found.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
        Congratulations on the promotion! It's always so nice to have your office do something so personal for you.

        Chico to Yuba City? I'll have to place some caches along the way for you ;-)
        My parents live in Lincoln and we already have plans to go drop the kids off at the grandparents and do a little caching up that way!

        Jenn