Re: [NUTS] New member

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
      A chef, eh?  Oooohhhhhhhh............. Here's hoping that you come to the next N.U.T.S. potluck!

      This is a great family activity. I wish it had been around when my kids were small. You're sure to make a lot of great family memories.

      h323guru wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      Been cashing since Jan. I'm hooked. Wanted introduce Stella 7, Annie
      the Geodawg (Golden) and Russ 48. If anyone ever wants company around
      Sacramento County give me a call or email.

      chefruss@yourathome chef.com
      916-337-8613

      Looking forward to meeting some of you

      Chef Russ