advice

  • Dave Michmerhuizen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      The family that caches together has fun together! We're going on a
      hike this very afternoon (we just haven't decided where yet...)

      Consider this before hiding something - make sure there's a reason to
      go where the cache is - a sculpture, a viewpoint, some history,
      something. Don't just copy an end-of-the-road cache. Also, make
      sure it's someplace you won't mind making the trip back to, because
      sooner or later you probably will.
    • jerryw38@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
        Please remember that an "End of the Road" cache is not what is at the end but the view along the way to the cache.
        jerryw38  "It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"