Re: [NUTS] Greeting all!

  • Char Mansfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
      Aloha Logan Clan!  I'm in Hawaii right now, but I look forward to meeting you at a NUTS event soon!  We're glad you've decided to become NUTS!
      Plunk's Froggy aka Char

      Jenn <knitwit_momma@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone. I have been a member of this group for a while, but we
      just got our first GPS on Sunday.

      We took the kids to Circus Circus in Reno and had to stop at the new
      Cabelas. I bought a GPS and off we went. We only did one cache in
      Reno, but as soon as we got back to Pollock Pines we started out.

      I am super excited about this and so far am really enjoying it. I have
      already been scouting locations for some caches here in
      Pollock....just waiting to get more finds under my belt before I hide one.

      We are Logan_Clan and we are made up of Me (Jenn), Greg, Katie(6),
      Ben(5) and James(3).

      Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

      Jenn
      Logan_Clan

    • blntigger
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn" <knitwit_momma@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone. I have been a member of this group for a while, but
        we
        > just got our first GPS on Sunday.
        >
        > We took the kids to Circus Circus in Reno and had to stop at the new
        > Cabelas. I bought a GPS and off we went. We only did one cache in
        > Reno, but as soon as we got back to Pollock Pines we started out.
        >
        > I am super excited about this and so far am really enjoying it. I
        have
        > already been scouting locations for some caches here in
        > Pollock....just waiting to get more finds under my belt before I
        hide one.

        > We are Logan_Clan and we are made up of Me (Jenn), Greg, Katie(6),
        > Ben(5) and James(3).
        >
        > Just wanted to say hello to everyone!
        >
        > Jenn
        > Logan_Clan

        Welcome aboard

        We always like to welcome newbies. looking forward to meeting the
        Logan Clan at a cache or a meet and greet.

        Geotigger and bigdaddy757