Re: [NUTS] Greeting all!

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
      Come on in, guys, the water's fine.  Always glad to have some newcomers, and looking forward to meeting you at a cache or at the next N.U.T.S. event.
      Tanky

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn" <knitwit_momma@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone. I have been a member of this group for a while, but
          we
          > just got our first GPS on Sunday.
          >
          > We took the kids to Circus Circus in Reno and had to stop at the new
          > Cabelas. I bought a GPS and off we went. We only did one cache in
          > Reno, but as soon as we got back to Pollock Pines we started out.
          >
          > I am super excited about this and so far am really enjoying it. I
          have
          > already been scouting locations for some caches here in
          > Pollock....just waiting to get more finds under my belt before I
          hide one.

          > We are Logan_Clan and we are made up of Me (Jenn), Greg, Katie(6),
          > Ben(5) and James(3).
          >
          > Just wanted to say hello to everyone!
          >
          > Jenn
          > Logan_Clan

          Welcome aboard

          We always like to welcome newbies. looking forward to meeting the
          Logan Clan at a cache or a meet and greet.

          Geotigger and bigdaddy757