Greeting all!

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
      Hello everyone. I have been a member of this group for a while, but we
      just got our first GPS on Sunday.

      We took the kids to Circus Circus in Reno and had to stop at the new
      Cabelas. I bought a GPS and off we went. We only did one cache in
      Reno, but as soon as we got back to Pollock Pines we started out.

      I am super excited about this and so far am really enjoying it. I have
      already been scouting locations for some caches here in
      Pollock....just waiting to get more finds under my belt before I hide one.

      We are Logan_Clan and we are made up of Me (Jenn), Greg, Katie(6),
      Ben(5) and James(3).

      Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

      Jenn
      Logan_Clan
    • bert or pat hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
        Come on in, guys, the water's fine.  Always glad to have some newcomers, and looking forward to meeting you at a cache or at the next N.U.T.S. event.
        Tanky

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn" <knitwit_momma@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone. I have been a member of this group for a while, but
            we
            > just got our first GPS on Sunday.
            >
            > We took the kids to Circus Circus in Reno and had to stop at the new
            > Cabelas. I bought a GPS and off we went. We only did one cache in
            > Reno, but as soon as we got back to Pollock Pines we started out.
            >
            > I am super excited about this and so far am really enjoying it. I
            have
            > already been scouting locations for some caches here in
            > Pollock....just waiting to get more finds under my belt before I
            hide one.

            > We are Logan_Clan and we are made up of Me (Jenn), Greg, Katie(6),
            > Ben(5) and James(3).
            >
            > Just wanted to say hello to everyone!
            >
            > Jenn
            > Logan_Clan

            Welcome aboard

            We always like to welcome newbies. looking forward to meeting the
            Logan Clan at a cache or a meet and greet.

            Geotigger and bigdaddy757