Kilts : perspective from a full time Chico kilt wearer.

  • Doug Churchill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      Greetings list,

      Our family geocache name is Kilted Cachers, admittedly we've only
      found a handful of caches.

      I gave up pants in 2003 and presently own 17 Utilikilts brand kilts
      and one Sportkilt. While the Sportkilt may be more economical, the
      quality, function and durablility is not near that of a Utilikilt. The
      majority of use for my Sportkilt is at home, for lounging around the
      house (1 tiny key pocket).

      I even keep a kilt here at the office that I change into from my
      bicycle commuter clothes.

      FYI to establish my kilt knowledge. I have worked many events in the
      Utilikilt's booths here in NorCal over the past several years. And we
      have a personal relationship with the founder of Utilikilts. Let's
      just say we're all are part of the same theme camp at Burning Man.

      If you join or read online the Utilikilts newsletter, you'll receive a
      monthly newsletter with the "Scratch and Dents" department link. Here
      you can find good deals on Utilikilts.
      March Scratch and Dents link :
      http://www.utilikilts.com/news/08/03/scratchlist.pdf
      Newsletter link : http://www.utilikilts.com/index.php?page_id=265

      For entertainment value, here is my Utilikilts contest winner profile
      from 2003. http://www.utilikilts.com/news/archive/2003-12/doug.html

      And finally, if any NUTS group member needs assistance in sizing or
      wants to see and touch the various Utilikilts models, I'm available.

      Say Hi to us if you see us hiking in the upper park.

      DC