So close.....

  • Mac
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2008
      Hi Gang,

       My LCQ & I had a great day yesterday.  I ended up with 985 after I did the logging.  Thanks for the good time & we look forward to the next gathering of NUTS.
       I hope to have a kilt by next year, and if things go right, a set of bag ppipes too!

       ~McAttk

    • nelson143
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2008

         My LCQ & I had a great day yesterday.  I ended up with 985 after I did the logging.  Thanks for the good time & we look forward to the next gathering of NUTS.
         I hope to have a kilt by next year, and if things go right, a set of bag ppipes too!

         ~McAttk

      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2008
          There will be a SportKilt at GWVI you could bid on...

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16, 2008
            So Gary, Are you going to get one?

              Wooooooo Hooooooo da Doooooooooo Got my 1000th today, 1 day late to get a nut!   ~Mac

             My LCQ & I had a great day yesterday.  I ended up with 985 after I did the logging.  Thanks for the good time & we look forward to the next gathering of NUTS.
             I hope to have a kilt by next year, and if things go right, a set of bag ppipes too!

             ~McAttk

          • Gary Collum