Re: [NUTS] Anyone up for an NUTS St. Patricks Day Potluck on March 15th or 16th in Chico?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
      Sounds good to us also.  I like events at private locations like the grange hall much better than a public place.
      Mike

      thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
      Sounds good to me.......

      blucruzfamily wrote:
      I was thinking of having it at the Chico Grange Hall off Nord Ave. The
      price for the hall would be around $100-$150 for a 4 hour time block.
      The Kitty is very heathy so no problem. I was thinking of a St.
      Patricks themed event with a few games to go along.

    • blucruzfamily
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008

        Cache Page is Up!  GC19B7T