Anyone up for an NUTS St. Patricks Day Potluck on March 15th or 16th in Chico?

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 10:16 AM
      I was thinking of having it at the Chico Grange Hall off Nord Ave. The
      price for the hall would be around $100-$150 for a 4 hour time block.
      The Kitty is very heathy so no problem. I was thinking of a St.
      Patricks themed event with a few games to go along.
    • thrak

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12 9:45 PM
          Sounds good to us also.  I like events at private locations like the grange hall much better than a public place.
          Mike

          thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
          Sounds good to me.......

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13 6:29 PM