Bear Valley campout Poll

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Well it's that time of year again to get reservations for Bear Valley group campground. The registration by phone opens up the first business day in February and usually fills up all the summer weekend dates that day. The plans are to get through and get any of the three summer months second saturday weekends. If we can't get those we should probably look elsewhere to keep it on the second saturday.

      The questions are:

      1.     Do we want to do another Bear valley campout this year?

      2.    Or different group camp site?
             We'll need some suggestions.
             Rattlesnake Bar, Loon Lake or......

      3.     Shucks, do we even want to camp this year?
              Not to skew the polls but I do  :D

      Jeo