Re: [NUTS] Etiquette question

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hi there and welcome! To your very thoughtful question, we think most folks like running into others at cache sites. It's always fun to get "busted" by, (or bust) fellow cachers... kind of a "gotcha" feeling, followed by introductions and "oh yeah, seen your logs around" or "did one of your caches earlier", etc. If in doubt just ask if they mind some extra eyes or would they prefer a shot at the FTF alone. Co-FTFs are always a nice way to work it, when/if it's found. Cache happy, Rock&Crystal