Re: [NUTS] Introduction

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008
      Welcome aboard!  It's a way of life around here with a great bunch of fanatics.  (Well...some of them. :-))  If I can ever be of help, let me know.
      YFBTanky

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2008

        WELCOME~

           You will certainly love this sport/hobby….. be careful though it is addicting!! *smiles*  We have three children and usually a friend tagging along so no worries about being inconspicuous… the kids do provide the distraction.  And the more eyes the better!  Have fun and if you venture up north to the Chico area email us before you come and we can give you some suggestions if you like.

        Redvoodoo

        Matt and Stephanie

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 13, 2008
            With our without kids, go with the clipboard!!  You will look like either a college class, some old fogey looking at trees, or a church youth group. No matter what, it works!!
            Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
            Every member of a geocaching group has something valuable they can contribute.  My talent, for example, is using a potbelly to block off view of those watching from a distance.
            47Dad47

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
            From: wildfirebuff@ sbcglobal. net
            Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:30:13 -0800

            We have four children and they are great to have. No one ever wonders "what
            are they doing?" Just kids being kids climbing crawling peeking and
            sneaking. And they usually can see better than Mom and me.

            Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more