FYI RCGDS website down :(

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2004
      It seemed a little slow on the rcgds list so I emailed Kimbo and TracyMc and found out that it will be down for about a week. Not important to some NUTS but I wanted to spread the word to those on both lists.

      Where will I get my fix now?

      Jeo
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2004
        You will just have to get a partial geocaching fix from NUTS.  I get GBES, too, so I think I can survive for a few days.

        If not, I expect every one of you to come to my funeral.  I promise you'll be able to log it as an event cache.

        JeoMc5@... wrote:
        It seemed a little slow on the rcgds list so I emailed Kimbo and TracyMc and found out that it will be down for about a week. Not important to some NUTS but I wanted to spread the word to those on both lists.

        Where will I get my fix now?

        Jeo

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
          To all you NUTS and those RCGDS members that haunt this list:

          The SKWERLs and BootyBuddies are about to reach the 1000 find milestone.  Since it's not a competition, we decided to throw each other a cache bash at Hoppy Brewing Company on Monday, November 1.  The web page for the event isn't up yet, but you can get information about the location in The Happy Hoppy Webcam Cache.

          Come help us break the millennium cache barrier.  Drop by anytime after 6 PM for a brew or stay for dinner.  See you then!

          SKWERLyBuddies

          Do you Yahoo!?