Re: [NUTS] graveyard question

  • Jack R. Isbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
      Char, the cache you are looking for is GC72A8.

      Sierra Rat (aka Jack)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
        Thank you all so much for your helpful answers.  I haven't decided what to do yet, but I now have some options.  Thanks again!

      • Cathie
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
          Char,
          I went to the TB graveyard and its not accepting any new entries.  It was a fun idea.
          rubberpaws