Re: [NUTS] graveyard question

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Char,
      If you are the owner of the travel bug you go to the travel bug's page and on the right side is a drop down menu.   1 is recalculate distance but second down is Mark bug missing.  That will send it to the TB graveyard.
      Mike

      Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:
      Sadly I have to send a travel bug to the graveyard.  Does anyone have that GC number handy?  Thanks.

    • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
        Also, a little know fact is that a cache owner can move a missing travel bug out of their cache (and off the cache listing) and place it in an "unknown location".
        This is handy for when a TB goes missing, but it still shows in your cache and you keep seeing the messages like: "found the cache, but the TB is long gone".

        Ed (& Julie)

        Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Sadly I have to send a travel bug to the graveyard.  Does anyone have that GC number handy?  Thanks.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Jack R. Isbell
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
          Char, the cache you are looking for is GC72A8.

          Sierra Rat (aka Jack)
          Sadly I have to send a travel bug to the graveyard.  Does anyone have that GC number handy?  Thanks.

        • Char Mansfield
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
            Thank you all so much for your helpful answers.  I haven't decided what to do yet, but I now have some options.  Thanks again!

          • Cathie
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
              Char,
              I went to the TB graveyard and its not accepting any new entries.  It was a fun idea.
              rubberpaws