Re: 1000 finds for OE3 Retiree

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
      Cogratulations! That's a whole lotta cachin'!! Nice to meet you at the
      event last weekend and we're looking forward to chasing down some of
      your hides in GV when it warms up a bit.

      Happy Holidays everybody!!!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end
      of
      > the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all
      those
      > creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
      > caching.

    • Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
        Hey Bud and Barb,  Way to go on your 1000 cache finds in less than a year and by Christmas, too.  Knew you could do it.  Congratulations, Helen and Mother