Re: [NUTS] 1000 finds for OE3 Retiree

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
      Congrats Bud!  It was fun getting a chance to talk with you last weekend at the event.  Its great that you enjoy geocaching so much.  We also really enjoyed your great hides when we visited Grass Valley.
      Mike & Gail
      Escapades

      rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:
      Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end of
      the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all those
      creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
      caching.

    • bert or pat hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
        Way to go Bud!  Keep up the good work, er...play.
        Tanky

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
          Cogratulations! That's a whole lotta cachin'!! Nice to meet you at the
          event last weekend and we're looking forward to chasing down some of
          your hides in GV when it warms up a bit.

          Happy Holidays everybody!!!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end
          of
          > the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all
          those
          > creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
          > caching.

        • Helen
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
            Hey Bud and Barb,  Way to go on your 1000 cache finds in less than a year and by Christmas, too.  Knew you could do it.  Congratulations, Helen and Mother