1000 finds for OE3 Retiree

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
      Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end of
      the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all those
      creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
      caching.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
        Congrats Bud!  It was fun getting a chance to talk with you last weekend at the event.  Its great that you enjoy geocaching so much.  We also really enjoyed your great hides when we visited Grass Valley.
        Mike & Gail
        Escapades

        rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:
        Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end of
        the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all those
        creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
        caching.

      • bert or pat hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
          Way to go Bud!  Keep up the good work, er...play.
          Tanky

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
            Cogratulations! That's a whole lotta cachin'!! Nice to meet you at the
            event last weekend and we're looking forward to chasing down some of
            your hides in GV when it warms up a bit.

            Happy Holidays everybody!!!

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations for meeting your goal of a 1000 finds before the end
            of
            > the year. glad we were able to celebrate with you. thanks for all
            those
            > creative and clever hides you have done. You have added to our fun of
            > caching.

          • Helen
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
              Hey Bud and Barb,  Way to go on your 1000 cache finds in less than a year and by Christmas, too.  Knew you could do it.  Congratulations, Helen and Mother