Phone a Friend List

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      I created a "Phone a Friend List" on the NUTS page. We were talking to
      a couple cachers today who thought it would be nice to be able to call
      another cacher for a hint on a hard to find cache or to call a cacher
      when your in their area to meet for caching or a meal.
      On the NUTS homepage on the left side go to Database and you can add
      your name if you would like.

      Mike
      Escapades
    • cinrafter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
        Great idea! I added my info on the phone a friend list but need to
        edit. I wanted to use ( and ) but ended up with a "9". Oh well! My
        phone # in in any how!

        Thanks and have a great holiday!

        Lucinda
        Luc Pocket Books