Re: [NUTS] Ammo can sale to benefit GeoWoodstock VI

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      I will take 10 of the .30 and 5 of the .50 sizes.
      Thanks,
           Mike

      redhawk2853@... wrote:
      Oops, my bad!! When I received this email from Brian: "I just purchased 1,200 .30 cal ammo cans and 700 .50 cal ammo cans which I'll be selling for $3 and $4, respectively. Purchases of 10 or more get a 0.25 discount and 50 or more get a 0.50 discount." Yep, I read it as percent, not cents! So yeah, I AM math challenged, but it's still a heck of a deal, even I can figure that one out! :o)