Ammo can sale to benefit GeoWoodstock VI

  • Rock&Crystal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      Now here is a deal... and just in time for the holidays for all those
      hard to buy for geocachers! Just to let you all know, Lil Devil and
      Team Alamo are on the way to Utah and then to Kansas to pick up a
      couple THOUSAND .30 and .50 cal. ammo cans to sell to those who are
      interested in a good deal, and some great caches (no more need for
      micros in the woods, when for the same price you can fill a ammo can
      full of goodies)! [:D] The cans are $3 and $4 dollars respectively, and
      if you buy 10 or more there is a 25% discount (that's $2.25 and $3
      each!!). If you buy 50 or more there is a 50% discount (and if you are
      math challenged... that means $1.50 and $2.00 each)!! Now that is a lot
      of ammo cans, and a lot of great caches! All of the profit from the
      sales will go to support a fantastic GeoWoodstock VI. If you are
      interested, just email us at redhawk2853@... with your order
      request. The guys should be back before Christmas with the goods, which
      will be stored at the R&C Ranch in Paradise! Payment can be made when
      you take delivery. Much thanks for your interest, and a safe and speedy
      trip for the hardy souls making the run. Happy holidays everyone,
      Rock&Crystal
    • Lil Devil
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
        That's right folks. TA and I are in Reno right now and will be heading to
        Utah tomorrow.

        But about the quantity discounts, unfortunately Rock is the one that's a
        little math challenged. The discounts are 25 cents and 50 cents per can.
        If I gave 25 and 50 PERcent discounts, I'd lose money.
        I'm generous, but not that much!

        Now keep your fingers crossed that the weather is nice to us this week.

        Lil Devil

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
          Oops, my bad!! When I received this email from Brian: "I just purchased 1,200 .30 cal ammo cans and 700 .50 cal ammo cans which I'll be selling for $3 and $4, respectively. Purchases of 10 or more get a 0.25 discount and 50 or more get a 0.50 discount." Yep, I read it as percent, not cents! So yeah, I AM math challenged, but it's still a heck of a deal, even I can figure that one out! :o)

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
            I will take 10 of the .30 and 5 of the .50 sizes.
            Thanks,
                 Mike