got GW VI? apparel

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Happy Holidays everyone! We want to thank all of you who have purchased the "got GW VI?" apparel so far. Thanks to your generous purchases we have added $200 to the GeoWoodstock VI coffers, and will be adding more shortly. We have taken some requests for a second round of t-shirts and hats and will be placing that order soon. We need a minimum of 12 items to place an order and so far have about 5. We plan to place the next order within the week, so if you have an interest please email us at redhawk2853@... soon. The t-shirts are white, and are $11 each up through XXXL (an awesome price for larger sizes), the hats are black and $15 each, and if mailing is necessary, that is an additional $4.

      These items would make great Holiday gifts for that special (hard to buy for) cacher in your life. And remember, all profits from sales of the apparel will go directly to the GeoWoodstock VI fund. For those who haven't seen the t-shirts, attached are the front and back. Hats have the "got GW VI?" oval on the front.

      Thanks so much, Rock&Crystal