NUTS Christmas Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

         Escapades & Team Private eyes are hosting a Christmas Event on Sunday December 16th from 1:00 - 4:00 pm in Oroville.

         We thought it would be fun to do something a little different.  We always hear " I didn't have enough time to talk to everyone".  So since it is the rush of the holiday season we thought it would be fun to just get together relax, share stories and eat holiday treats.  We will be bringing some holiday treats to share and if others bring some treats they enjoy it should be a fun day of caching stories and yummy snacks.

         We know its a busy time of the year but we hope you can stop by and join us but if you can't make it we want to wish you a great Christmas.

      Mike, Gail & Maggie (Escapades)  & Tio, Brenda, Isabella & Abbie (Team Private eyes)

      Click here for more information GC17EN9