Techno Nerd

  • Gary Kemp
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2007
      I don't know if others enjoy technology as much as I do and perhaps
      you have discovered this already. I have overlaid the maps from
      Delorme Street Atlas 2008 with caches for an area and then planned a
      route by inserting caches as "vias". The software on my computer than
      provides verbal directions to get to the caches. I use an invertor
      with enough wattage to power my computer in the vehicle. If you want
      any more information let me know. Sure eliminates dead ends and back
      tracking when you are on the "quest".
    • jerryw38@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2007
        What is wrong with "dead end roads" ???????  I like them.
        lol
        jerryw38