5000 finds

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Congratulations to the Tankys on their 5000 finds.  Keep finding and hiding those caches.  Helen (Vole`)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        We were honored that our great friends YFBTanky would make our event their 5000th cache. Thanks Pat and Bert! Congrats and of course we expect 10,000 by this time next year. :o)  R&C

        Congratulations to the Tankys on their 5000 finds.  Keep finding and hiding those caches.  Helen (Vole`)