whitetail39&travler13 hit 3K

  • profcacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      congratulations on a job well done. great cachers, great hiders, and
      great people. what more is there?!! roger and jan (retiredprof)
    • whitetail_39
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
        Thanks everyone for all the congratulations on our new number.And to
        all those that have placed hides that helped us get there, a real big
        thanks for those great hides.
        Don & Kricket