Congrats to whitetail39&travler13 on 3K

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
      That's some serious numbers in a relatively short time. I wish I could
      keep up that pace. Great job!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
        Not only have they found 3,000 caches they have placed a lot of fun caches for the rest of us to find.  We had fun talking with them at The RCGDS event in Auburn where they picked up #3K.  They are really nice folks and we are proud they are part of the NUTS family.
        Congrats
        Mike, Gail & Maggie

        blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
        That's some serious numbers in a relatively short time. I wish I could
        keep up that pace. Great job!

      • geospyder
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007

          Congrats on the 3K from over the hill.