RE: [NUTS] Re: boodlebuggy and DaBomb

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007

      Here is a log I wrote today for a cache I found in a rock hole.  It was a foot long length of PVC capped at both ends with a “fuse” (loop of cord to pull it out of the hole) on one end.

       November 4 by geospyder (2184 found)
      Some day I wouldn't be surprised to hear "Drop the bomb and place your hands above your head." Took noting - left nothing. Thanks for the hide.

      Jim (geospyder)