Re: [NUTS] boodlebuggy and DaBomb

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
      Scary ain't it. "You know you are amongst the elite cachers when the bomb squad goes after your geocache."  Quote from JoGPS (founder of GeoWoodstock) in comforting response to our grief over the loss of our memorial cache "Mr. Jug" to the bomb squad back in late June. We are about to place a memorial cache to the memorial cache. I'm also working on a t-shirt, in memory... Rock

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007

        Here is a log I wrote today for a cache I found in a rock hole.  It was a foot long length of PVC capped at both ends with a “fuse” (loop of cord to pull it out of the hole) on one end.

         November 4 by geospyder (2184 found)
        Some day I wouldn't be surprised to hear "Drop the bomb and place your hands above your head." Took noting - left nothing. Thanks for the hide.

        Jim (geospyder)