GeoWoodstock VI

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hello everyone! Since not everyone is watching the GeoWoodstock website we thought we'd post here too. We would like to introduce you to the final version of our GeoWoodstock VI Logo. Mega thanks to Nick of FamilyDNA for the winning idea, and for all those who helped with fine tuning.  We chose to use blue and gold as they are our CA State colors. The yellow will show up as gold in the various uses of the logo. We hope you like it.  Rock (Rock&Crystal)& Gary (Gary&Vicky), Co-chairs of the Merchandising Committee

    • thrak
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        Nice! I know you've made the folks who are asking about the logo on the GW VI website very happy today. :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , May 26 11:21 PM
          We want to thank all of the members of N.U.T.S. who volunteered at GW
          VI. You guys did a great job at making this the best GeoWoodstock to
          date. I also think that its pretty awesome that our N.U.T.S. group has
          co-hosted the largest geocaching event ever.
          Blucruz and his whole family did a great job lining up volunteers,
          manning the information booth all day, running the geo bunco game,
          selling raffle tickets and many more things. They put in lots of hours
          and made some us awesome t-shirts for the experiences we shared.
          Also a mega thanks to Rock & Crystal. This event would probably
          never have come to Northern California with out them. We have been to
          GW's with them in Florida, Texas, North Carolina and now California.
          GeoWoodstocks location is voted upon by past hosts on who should host
          the next one. Rock & Crystal have such great people skills that the
          hosts at the previous GeoWoodstocks really wanted them involved. Rock
          & Crystal are held in high regard among cachers across the USA and the
          World and that is why I believe that GeoWoostock was awarded to
          N.U.T.S. / RCGDS groups.
          This was the biggest and best GeoWoodstock so far it it was co-
          hosted by a bunch of N.U.T.S.!!!!! Wow!
          Mike & Gail
        • Jenn
          Message 4 of 5 , May 27 7:28 AM
            All true, but you forgot Escapades! You guys did a FANTASTIC job
            with the kids' activities. You rock as much as Rock does!

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@...>
            wrote:

            > We want to thank all of the members of N.U.T.S. who volunteered
            at GW
            > VI. You guys did a great job at making this the best GeoWoodstock
            > date. I also think that its pretty awesome that our N.U.T.S.
            group has
            > co-hosted the largest geocaching event ever.
            > Blucruz and his whole family did a great job lining up
            volunteers,
            > manning the information booth all day, running the geo bunco game,
            > selling raffle tickets and many more things. They put in lots of
            hours
            > and made some us awesome t-shirts for the experiences we shared.
            > Also a mega thanks to Rock & Crystal. This event would probably
            > never have come to Northern California with out them. We have
            been to
            > GW's with them in Florida, Texas, North Carolina and now
            California.
            > GeoWoodstocks location is voted upon by past hosts on who should
            host
            > the next one. Rock & Crystal have such great people skills that
            the
            > hosts at the previous GeoWoodstocks really wanted them involved.
            Rock
            > & Crystal are held in high regard among cachers across the USA and
            the
            > World and that is why I believe that GeoWoostock was awarded to
            > N.U.T.S. / RCGDS groups.
            > This was the biggest and best GeoWoodstock so far it it was co-
            > hosted by a bunch of N.U.T.S.!!!!! Wow!
            > Mike & Gail

          • lucinda s rafter
            Message 5 of 5 , May 27 6:23 PM

              DITO to that! I was a volunteer and stayed most of the day and had a blast! All was great from the many out of, towners, out of staters  & many from out of the US folks as well. The food and all the rest could not have been better! Pat your selves on the back and I will do the same next time I see you all!

              Thank you so much for a wonderfull time!

              Luc Pockets

              Lucinda from Sheridan, California