Boston Cacher

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      My wife is a reporter and she just called me. It seems that one of the reporters (not my wife) was cruising downtown Chico for their Sunday "man on the street" column in which they pick folks at random on the street and ask them a question. This reporter saw someone kind of "lurking around" on the corner near the downtown post office and approached him for the column. It seems he was from Boston and is in the area geocaching! She came back to the office and started to tell my wife about this "fascinating hobby" she had just heard of from this guy on the street and my wife just started laughing her butt off. He must have been looking for City Plaza , GCZDBD, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&guid=4e83ede1-4b57-412e-be10-8317db3ffa64&decrypt=y&numlogs=&log=y

      The reporter didn't get the guy's caching name but his real name is Mike Foley. He told here there are 40 caches here that were on his list to find while in the area. He also gave her his cell number. I won't post it here but, if you want to contact him while he's in the area, you can send me an email for the number. He might get a kick out of it and might appreciate a phone-a-friend opportunity.