4th Annual N.U.T.S. event

  • Rock&Crystal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      Just a note to let ya'll know that R&C and BluCruz have posted an event
      (GC16T1T) for Saturday November 17th from 1-4pm in Magalia. Check it
      out and we hope to see you there.
    • Michael Daugherty
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
        Daugpack would love to attend although we will be driving a support truck for the racers and helicopter for this years 40th anniversary of the Baja 1000 event.  Look for motorcycle 12X in the pro class 22!!!!!  Have a great meeting.

        Mike

        Just a note to let ya'll know that R&C and BluCruz have posted an event
        (GC16T1T) for Saturday November 17th from 1-4pm in Magalia. Check it
        out and we hope to see you there.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.