A Team Alamo event

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
      Team Alamo, the world's #1 cacher with close to 25,000 cache finds (yep that's right... three 0s!) asked us to post this event invitation a few weeks back. In the chaos of our lives recently we misplaced it and are only now getting it out to you. So here it is at www.geocaching.com  it is GC14VXY. You are all more than welcome to attend this fun event (and maybe explore some new cache rich areas. We will also be posting an event page very soon for the FOURTH annual NUTS gathering. Thanks, Rock&Crystal

    • Jef Spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
        I may not be able to attend the Team Alamo Event so a big early congradulations from SNSpencer.

        Also, looking forward to another NUTS event as I need an excuse to head north again to my old college town of Chico.  I need to get my golden nut too!!

        redhawk2853@... wrote:
        Team Alamo, the world's #1 cacher with close to 25,000 cache finds (yep that's right... three 0s!) asked us to post this event invitation a few weeks back. In the chaos of our lives recently we misplaced it and are only now getting it out to you. So here it is at www.geocaching. com  it is GC14VXY. You are all more than welcome to attend this fun event (and maybe explore some new cache rich areas. We will also be posting an event page very soon for the FOURTH annual NUTS gathering. Thanks, Rock&Crystal

        Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

        Profile for SNSpencer