Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

      On Oct 16, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Lil Devil wrote:

      Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
      Set me up!

    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

        Badaboom    :P

        Jeo

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
          Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock