Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

  • Lil Devil
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
      Set me up!

      On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

      > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
      > Hee hee!
      >
      > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
      >

      > Trying again. See if this works.
      >

      > ErSamin
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
          In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

          Badaboom    :P

          Jeo

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
            Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock